The Launchpad Project is a free digital and printable workbook encouraging action against systemic racism. It will help those in a position to learn about racism rather than face racism work on overcoming biases.
Created by Dr. Naina Singh Mahngar, a longtime-member of the planner community, this workbook is inspired by the Black members of the planner community doing the hard work of educating others about racism. I am grateful to those members who took the time to preview this project, gave me their feedback and encouraged me to release this.
Let's get to work.
The Launchpad Project includes:
- Free, personal use downloadable file (interactive PDF with tabs)
- 38 pages of guided reflection about race, biases and systemic racism
- Space for tracking progress, reflection, book notes, podcast notes, website notes, family resources, journaling and action plans.
Use / Print:
- Use on your tablet (such as iPad or Surface) with a notes app like GoodNotes
- Download to your computer and fill out with a PDF reader (Acrobat, Preview or similar)
- Or, print out and size to fit full sheets or as planner inserts and fill in with pen
Personal use only:
- This workbook is not for commercial use / to resell in whole or in part
- Do not distribute the source file on other sites, but you may share this page for people to download free of charge